- An investment account that earns good interest, invested at a floating rate and at an unspecified period of time. Interest rates are influenced by ruling market conditions
- The funds are withdrawn on demand in full or part thereof
- Call deposit ideal for clients with excess working capital who wish to invest for short term
- This is an investment account where money is deposited for a fixed period, at a predetermined rate
- Standard investment periods are 30, 60, 90, 120, 180, up to 365 days but these can be tailored to suit client’s cash flow circumstances
- Interest is payable on maturity
- The bank offers FDs to both individual and corporate clients
- These are short term negotiable securities issued by Metbank in exchange for deposits for a specified period and at a specific rate
- This is a short term debt instrument issued by corporate clients and is guaranteed by Metbank. BAs are negotiable instruments hence they are traded on the secondary market once accepted by the bank.
- Metbank accepts and discounts Bankers Acceptances.
- These are contracts detailing the terms of a promise by one party, (the maker) to pay a sum of money to the other, (the payee)
- They are drawn by client for endorsement by the bank
- The bank accepts or endorses for short to medium periods
We offer foreign exchange related products and services covering major International currencies.
- Spot currency purchases and sales for both individual and corporate clients
- We provide historical exchange rates, precious metals information and historical statistics
- Currency monitoring
For more information please contact our Treasury Department.